Monday, February 4, 2008

The Best Wine Personality in the World!

The time has come for those of you who love wine, or just want to get to know the world of wine a little better to be introduced to Gary Vaynerchuk. Gary does a podcast about wine 5 days a week. My friend John introduced to his podcast about a month back and I became immediately hooked. One of the greatest aspects of Gary and his podcast on wine is his desire to release the world of wine from the clutches of the snooty, stuffy, haughty so called wine experts. He is making the world of wine more approachable for you and me. He wants everyone to be able to wear the wine club membership pin!

He invites and inspires everyone to embrace and trust their own palates, instead of only listening to the critics about which wine is good and which isn't. I love the message that Gary brings to his podcast. I particularly love the passion, energy, humor, and quirkiness Gary brings to the wonderful world of wine. Trust me when I tell you that you will never have more fun with wine than you will when you see Gary on his podcast.

Personally, I really connect to Gary's genuine desire for people to get more connected to one another. In many ways Gary and I see certain aspects of wine very similarly. Wine is amazing, yet wine is meant to be shared among family and friends. Wine is meant to bring people closer together, to mark special occasions, to enhance the life that is all ready being lived. I encourage anybody who has an interest in wine, and/or an interest in the Jets football team, and/or an interest in Thunder Cats action figures, and enjoys living life well to check out the tv wine library, a.k.a. The Thunder show. I promise you won't regret it.

1 comment:

Natalie MacLean said...

I agree that Gary is really opening up the world of wine!

Cheers,
Natalie

www.nataliemaclean.com

Editor of Nat Decants Free Wine Newsletter

Author of Red, White and Drunk All Over